Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Favorite Singer

My favorite singer is my wife, Melody. I know you're probably thinking she paid me to say that, but she really didn't.

Today in church she sang Martina McBride's "Anyway" (I love LifePoint). I've never heard her sing so well, I got chills...both times. Since the first time I heard her sing (over 12 years ago) her voice has moved me. There's something about it. I told her today that, for me, listening to her sing is like eating a bowl of ice cream, or eating a cheese steak. I enjoy it so much I don't want it to end, and when it does I want more. Thanks Melody for being such a great singer, mom, and wife.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She was amazing.

Lou said...

I second that

Lance said...

I got spirit pimples!

Lance said...

uh... i don't really call goose bumps spirit pimples...

just wanted to clarify.

Amy said...

She is incredible!

Post a Comment