Monday, April 30, 2007

Weapon X

I have to admit that I was kind of bummed about the Eagles draft. As soon as the Birds play their last game each year (which is always too soon) I start looking forward to the draft--couting down the days. Needless to say, this year's draft was pretty uneventful, but I guess we'll see.

Anyway, like I said, I was bummed...until I saw this. Brian Dawkins is out of his mind! My blood is pumping, I have goosebumps, and I cannot wait until football season! Go Birds!!!!



4 comments:

Lou said...

I'll give you Dawkins, but what was with your eagles taking a QB in the 2nd round??????

What's wrong with Donovan????

Adam Workman said...

I wish I knew man. Of course a lot of speculation is following that selection.
From what I hear he is recovering well from his injury. I guess they are thinking a couple of years down the road...but everyone is asking how did we improve for this season?

I was surprised they traded their first round pick to Dallas.

Rachel said...

At my interview on Friday, I saw some Eagles memorebilia (spelling?) in the principal's office. I almost said, "How about those Cowboys?" Then I had two thoughts in the editing portion of my brain: 1) I don't know anything about the cowboys except for the fact that Jason, Lance, and Lou love them. 2)If I want this job, I might better not mention the cowboys. So I said, "Go Eagles!" Just joking... I just thought that would've been a funny ending to the story.

Adam Workman said...

Sounds like he's a smart man, so I'm sure he'll see how valuable you are.

It's tough to find Eagles fans in MD, I'd love to know his story.

Post a Comment